The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New GVR4 owner in VA.

talontyme

How's it going my name is Markanthony and I'm the new owner of #1505.I have been in the DSM game for awhile now but this is my first gvr4.
I'm looking to forward to getting to know my fellow Galant owners and hoping to meet some of you to.That's all for now Cheers!
click

Last edited:

jmorri15

welcome. im not too far away from you. a few hours

AnotherNewb

Then your responsible on schooling him on all the newbie mistakes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. But welcome to the board, post some pics.

citymunky

Welcome to the org.

talontyme

Can someone tell me how long before I can sell parts? I need to work on the galant and have a crap ton of parts to get rid of to help with the cost.

AnotherNewb

You have to loose your newbie status before you can post new threads in the FS: section

So what he's trying to say is make a LOT of nonsensical posts. Is that a real word? Think so...
But welcome to the board!
You'll love the car but hate the less engine bay space when coming from a DSM! (at least I did...)

talontyme

And how do i do that?I have been a member here for a while not to active though lol.

talontyme

Quoting weed831:
So what he's trying to say is make a LOT of nonsensical posts. Is that a real word? Think so...
But welcome to the board!
You'll love the car but hate the less engine bay space when coming from a DSM! (at least I did...)

i plan to keep the set up simple on this,basically a 68hta setup on e85(400+ awhp still okay mileage)

89Mirageman

Welcome man! You're only a couple of hours north of me. I just picked up another GVR4 as well this past weekend.

Basically, i think you just need to be active and get enough posts. Obviously they shouldn't be nonsense posts though. I think I just got rid of my newbie status recently even though I've been a member for over a year. It's mostly because even though I peruse the forum, I rarely ever made any posts until recently. So ask questions, answer questions, and just be active and it shouldn't take long at all.
At least I believe that's what it takes...

AnotherNewb

There was some crazy formula CarRacer sent to me that explained how the post counting worked, it was something like the size of the words you use and how many sentences were in your paragraph effected how many hits you got on your thread count. The anything goes section is a good place to build up thread counts if you don't have anything to contribute to the other sections. I think you loose newbie status at 50 posts, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
"There was some crazy formula CarRacer sent to me that explained how the post counting worked, it was something like the size of the words you use and how many sentences were in your paragraph effected how many hits you got on your thread count. The anything goes section is a good place to build up thread counts if you don't have anything to contribute to the other sections. I think you loose newbie status at 50 posts, someone correct me if I'm wrong."

The 50 post suggestion is incorrect. look at my post count..

Last edited:

talontyme

I'll get some pic's up tomorrow and i guess i'll just have to post whore lol.

BlitzVR4

Welcome to the board. Hampton Roads is getting a lot of GVR4 owners. Now if we can our cars running and meet up.

citymunky

my paint needs rehab 1st before a shoot.

It's like 30 some post's(30-35) to loose the newbie status. If you haven't sent your vin# to iceman, please do so along with your badge number. Oh yeah, welcome to the org. and +1 on some pics.

talontyme

Mines running just needs an isc,got one coming from 1uglygalant.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts