The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New guy...

CSMShaun

Nylon hoses are gone and a bigger FMIC and solid pipes will soon follow. The link I gave is pretty old. The car has been blown up and rebuilt since then.

Glad your enjoying it shaun...I didn't get to...The t-case has shockproof in it and the rear diff, the tranny has a 50/50 mix of shockproof and synchromesh....It's in great shape for a vr4 but i just had to have another csm and i'm lovin it....I'm sure the vr4 is nicer to get around in lol....Lmk if i can answer anything more i think i told you all i know about it though...

Last edited by a moderator:

we need to change his name to galantyboyShaun /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

jepherz

Staff member
That car is from Kansas City. Who did you buy it from? Funny how quick some of these change hands.

JSchleim18

I'm liking the OMP WRC suede steering wheel. Exactly the one I wanna pick up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned