The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New guy, staying hopeful!

xuberantz

Hey everyone! Been stuck on 1g DSM's for the past 10 years or so but the family is starting to grow so I decided to try and locate a vr4 for daily driver duty as I've always liked them. I'm in VA and been on the lookout for about a month now with no luck at all. I'm staying hopeful but feeling discouraged! I hope I will find one soon! Wish me luck haha.

Jesus_Negros

Hey where in Nova are you? There's lots of gvr4 cars in the DMV area. PM FiascoXL I think he is selling his.

xuberantz

I found his build thread, looks like he decided to keep it. I'm near Harrisonburg. If you see ANY for sale let me know, I have cash in hand! It can be a roller for all I care, I have a complete engine/transmission/transfer case setup ready to go.

Jesus_Negros

xuberantz

Thanks for looking out man and actually got in contact with the guy as soon as that was posted.... Unfortunately we was not able to meet on the price. Sucks that we were only 300 dollars off, but It's the best I could do.

Jesus_Negros

Wait a week or two. Either save up or keep working on him.

xuberantz

I let him know my offer, hoping no on else bites and he changes his mind. At this time that's the only thing I can do.

manikbastrd

My buddy has one or two extra shells in the area and enough parts to build one I believe. If you are motivated...or you could swap in a 1g motor easy peazy...let me know if interested I will give you his contact info.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned