The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new guy parting VR4

LIV4PSI

Quoting DRG:
Ty, I will try that.

Also a two sentence minimum for the post counter. Haha That's so spammers just don't comment "cool", "awesome", etc and still get member status.

Anyways, lots of good parts on that car. Thank you for not just junking it

jnava

Staff member
DRG..........so where are you from..?

LIV4PSI

Are you seeing if I was right, Brett? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

DRG

A local guy heard about the car and his friend just took it to a good home. He told me that he is a member here as well and that any parts he does not use in the build will be offered here. The man was blown away by how nice this car really was. If I have a future opportunity to save another one, I will do it. Keepem rolling guys

Last edited:

OpticalPhenom

I bought this car yesterday evening. Thanks again to DRG. He is a Great guy to do business with. A real asset to those of us who like the rare and niche cars. Whatever i don't use, i will part. Look for parts in the future. Thanks again.

DRG

Due to its age this car would not have been sent to auction, it would have been sent to the crusher. I saved the car to help someone else build theirs. I owned a body shop for many years, a totaled car doesnt mean that it couldnt be saved and put back into service, only that it is not economically feasible to do so.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Well, economically feasible or in the interest of the insurance company to do so. I fixed my "totaled" van 2 years ago for about 40% of the body shop estimate doing my own assembly. Was totally economically feasible for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Especially since they sold it back to me for only $350.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned