The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

new guy parting VR4

DRG

I was looking for fans of the Galant VR4 when I found this site. I will be picking up a wrecked in the rear VR4 on monday 4/27/15 around Chattanooga Tn. I always give enthusiast the first shot on any special cars I parts out, after that they will be parted on Ebay under Highstandard103. I apologize if any of this is a violation on the site, I simply try to save any special items I purchase including vehicles. I am not a car dealer or a salvage yard, I simply try not to let specialty items go to scrap. Maybe I can help someone here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

clevr4

I'll buy the car badge on dash. I need trim for the driver interior above door

DRG

I dont mind the replies, but I think the moderator might. I just wanted to let people who are interested know that a running car will be parted. At some point I will be able to post in the classifieds, but I have no idea when.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I would like the roof moldings if Extra large Fiasco doesn't want them with the roof.

DRG

On the way to pick up the car. Guys here will have first shot at every part, I will not advertise anywhere else for a few days. Hopefully I will be able to post in the classifieds soon.

DRG

#539 just followed me home. It runs and drives good and has a great interior but not so much the rear end!

Last edited:

DRG

Well a guy here just informed me that I saved a "rare turd" and I wasted y time and money. I hope he is wrong since it is a clean southern car, even the carpet is nice!

galantrevolution

Some people cut the center to fit bigger intercooler , how much do you want for the bumper ?

DRG

I am waiting for a moderator to give me permission to sell the car or parts here. I have not replied to the pms I have received for that very reason. I dont want to be the guy that causes problems for the group. When and if I get permission I will go back to all these inquiries and respond to them in order.

LIV4PSI

This is definitely against the rules. There is a reason you can't post in the for sale section.

G

Staff member
I'll take the front floor mats.

DRG

And this is the reason I have not responded to any parts request. I am trying to help other enthusiast by saving this car. I have owned an AMX Javelin for 35 years, so I understand how hard it is to get these parts. I would have been thankful that someone had saved one and offered me the first chance to buy parts from it. Instead I saw profiteers buy up everything so that they could corner the market and rape people on pricing.

LIV4PSI

I think you only need 25 posts to lose the newb status, and have access to the classifieds. You already have 15, comment on some build threads and you will be golden. You're almost there.

Pro-tip: only posts with proper punctuation counts

G

Staff member
How are you going to save this car when it's totaled?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned