The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New guy from Louisville, KY

Just picked up a 1990 galant gs-x with the vr4 swap. It needs some work, but overall its pretty damn nice! Supposedly the car has a full oem rebuild with 40k on it. I don't know for sure since there's no paperwork but we shall see. Car has a 16g, fmic, chipped ecu, new driveshaft, new axles, new alternator, new waterpump, the most cobbled ic piping and exhaust I've ever seen. It had a massive boost leak when I got it but thats now fixed. Besides the ic piping and exhaust, I have a few other things in mind. Any feed back will be appreciated. I'm looking for 400whp. FP 68hta turbo, fuel lab fpr, 1000cc injectors, dsmlink v3, tuned on e85, speed density, getting a fidanza aluminum flywheel from a buddy for free, not sure about clutch. Should be pretty rowdy. Here's some pics.
2012-01-31_14-34-15_425.jpg

2012-01-31_14-33-54_604.jpg

2012-01-28_13-49-58_904.jpg

IMG951485.jpg

IMG951947.jpg

loving the window visors. I would lower it(lol i know Honda forum response) Where is the i/c pipe going on the driver side?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned