The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New galant this week!

So im picking up my beliz green galant this tuesday and im really stoked! I have wanted one as far back as I can remember. The car needs a clutch and I was wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for a daily driver/project car. I want to make around 350 hp but want to make the correct choise now. I am also planning on getting the timing components all done at the same time. Im lookin for best bang for your buck type of a deal. Ill be trailering it home so I want to order it asap. Thanks in advance!

1badgvr4

Id go act 2100 6 puck. Brand new tob, clutch fork, and pivot ball too. Only OEM parts when it comes to timing.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned