The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New from NM

gtsxtt

Hey everyone. I was a member on here back in 2010 I've been inactive for a while though, also been out of a DSM for about 3 years now. I'm Airforce stationed in New Mexico. If Anyone wants to trade for a Toyota pickup look at the WTT thread! I've got that truck and a Toyota Cressida that I'm in progress of 1UZ swapping.

CutlassJim

I've wanted to do a 1JZ swap in a Cressy for a while but you can't find a clean one up here. Is it a VVTi 1UZ? My GS with the 3UZ hauls, would be so much fun as a manual in a lighter car.

ktmrider

Welcome back and to the Land of Entrapment!

Couple of GVR4s running around NM, most in ABQ tho. Our resident swap/collector is snailspool LOL, hit him up.

gtsxtt

Quoting CutlassJim:
I've wanted to do a 1JZ swap in a Cressy for a while but you can't find a clean one up here. Is it a VVTi 1UZ? My GS with the 3UZ hauls, would be so much fun as a manual in a lighter car.

I thought about a 1/2jz for a really long time and sure it would probably be easier. But i got a non vvti 1uz for 175$ with transmission, harness ,ecu and perfect compression. Last thing i need is a flywheel, meanwhile im waiting for the 5mge to blow up.

Jesus_Negros

Welcome Mr Chairfarce!

Jesus_Negros

Hey, you're an American Airman. You have answered your nations call.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts