The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

neewie

luis84one

hey everyone ive been around this forum for years and years but i bought my first galant vr4 in april of this year. i was super excited to get it but i bought it just before my job had massive lay offs so 652 has been sitting in my driveway ever since.. i rebuilt all her calipers resurfaced all the rotors and added steel braided lines but its still not drivable. im trying to raise some side money to get her running by selling some vr4 t shirts i had screen printed on here,but i need to raise my post count so i figured i say hi to everyone on here.. any socal members? in the 8 years that ive been looking for vr4 ive never actually seen someone driving one around here..

SouthCaliVR4

welcome to the site. yea there's a fair number of us round these parts but southern cali 's a big place. I'm in north san diego county.

DR1665

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about the job situation. Kudos to you for being industrious with the shirts.

A little bit of market insight, our resident shirt man is currently looking to do another run himself and our market is a little on the smaller side, so competition might not help either of you too much. His screen name is Diego and I think he might be in SoCal too. If you've got a slick design, maybe you two should get in touch or something. Never know, right?

Good luck.

Diego

I'm over in the Metro Denver area actually and after this run of apparel I will be fully located in the Denver area as I have a job offer I should not pass up.

If you have something in a design, let me know and I could collaborate with you.

Diego

luis84one

oh wow i wasn't trying to step on any toes here.. im printing out the red vr4 logo on black tees nothing major. im doing one for my self and just though i could make a few bucks printing out some more. im all out of red ink so i haven't printed them out yet but her is a sample.

jmorri15

I love the red logo shirts. they could also be sold the the 3k guys as well

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
But not the right logo/font for our generation VR4.

jmorri15

Ive got that logo on my grill and i think it looks pretty good
IMAG0071.jpg

mistaVR4

Diego's products are top notch! I've purchased a couple of shirts from him and they are a couple of my favorites! I really like that shirt as well, I've got the same VR4 logo also. Depending on price I'm interested, collaborating with Diego would be cool, maybe you guys can come up with a mutual agreement on producing these for the club? I think you would definitely have interest in these here!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned