The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need to rep VR4's

Lonewolf64

How about you use your beater to tow a trailer with 1051 sitting on it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Sean92AWD

Should just make it Buschurs event. After teh show on Saturday we have our own little meet for lunch/dinner somewhere around norwalk. Its not the most centralized but would be another reason too go besides just a meet.

curtis

But who wants to go watch a bunch of pontiac grand prix's race. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

curtis

There are guys in Fla, SC and Ga we need to think about.

I vote for something like TN. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1badgvr4

Quoting curtis:
But who wants to go watch a bunch of pontiac grand prix's race. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Hey hey there Honda Accords get it right lol.CUrtis I need to come over and check your stuff out Vinny says you a cool dude.

Terry Posten

"Hey hey there Honda Accords get it right lol.CUrtis I need to come over and check your stuff out Vinny says you a cool dude."

Dude? I saw that Hitler vid. Curtis is rockin a set of ta-tas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting 1457gvr4:
I think half the cars would make it and the other half would break down.

I thought the same thing when we went from Chi/IA to Denver in 6 GVR4s and they all made it. Well, made it there anyway. And all the way back. Except for some clownshoe stealing some gas... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jesus_ralliart

Quoting streetmasters:
half of our cars would die along the way lol...... whats good with a NY meet?? start small /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

i wouldnt mind doin a ny meet. i wouldnt care even if 10 ppl showed up.

pick a warmer month and a weekend and im down

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned