The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need some pics of A/C parts

bmxr152

Okay so i was working on the ac today and found out that the 1g tensioner is a different bolt parttern and will not bolt up. THe car was given to me without any ac parts, so ive pieced everything besides that together now. My question is does anyone have a picture or a link to some pictures of A/C tensioner and the mount.

SouthCaliVR4

I have mine off the car at the moment. PM me your number & I'll text you a pick of the galant one.

bmxr152

Anyone else have any input, i cant seem to find the vr4 ac bracket in the service manual either, the only one looks like a 1g one.

SouthCaliVR4

did you get my second text? I sent you a pic of the wrong part first time around. I left my phone at home but can resend the other pic, if it didn't go through, when I get home.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned