The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need some help buying parts

brisvr4

Hey guys, I need some help to buy a new input shaft and DSM 1st gear from TRE.
Unfortunately they don't ship overseas so I can't order direct and they seem to have the best deal around on these bits!
Is there anyone on here that would be willing to buy these for me and ship them over to me?

I can Paypal the money directly to you so you could pay for them, I'd just need to you send them on to me at my cost of course!
I can compensate you for your time and effort with cash or, I could always send you over a JDM fuel door with no lock and the anti-slip mat for the centre of the dash board instead if that interests you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I don't want to sound like an ass but I would really prefer to deal with of the old-timers on here if at all possible /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks in advance!

Tim

Last edited:

brisvr4

God ! That was quick and you have been round here for a while too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned