The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need help with a FMIC install.....smh

92GVR4num65

So i bought a fmic with a dave brode pipe kit and ets j pipe and i cant for the life of me figure out how to piece it together. if anyone is using this pipe kit and could post a pic i would appreciate it very much. Also im not sure this is really a ETS j pipe if you have one please post pics of that too...

Thank you very much!

Brunoboy

Link to pipe kit?

cheekychimp

I thought the Dave Brode kit was for a 2G. I've no experience with 2Gs though so don't know if that would make a difference. I looked at an install photo though and it looks very different Click

92GVR4num65

This is what i purchased. I was told it was an ets j pipe, and a dave brode kit that he bought on a group buy back in 08. The piping on this thing is crazy though. I think im going a different route now and have almost everything i need to make my other setup work. My other setup will have 4 couplers when complete instead of the 9 couplers this has.....

Jason G.

That's not Brode's piping for the GVR4.

IIRC, Dave offered the piping while awdnot2 here offered the intercooler. The layout of both the piping and intercooler were very similar to the ETS kit. These kits were offered around 2004/2005 I think.

Last edited:

Diego

Steve is going to use my AMS piping and is going to pick up a j pipe and a better IC since that is all I was missing from my AMS kit

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts