The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need help from TEL chassis wiring guru...

sleepyvr4

Sorry fellas but I gotta post here and get this fingered out -

92 laser - windshield wipers and pisser won't work because amidst my hacking I eliminated the relay which resided on the driver's side wall behind the driver's seat.

I called the dealer and the correct relay is MB510925 -

w/ plug the wires coming out of it are:

Blue w/ red dash
Blue w/ white stripe
Black w/ Yellow stripe
Black w/ red stripe

Upon connecting these to the chassis harness I have no wiper luck with the key in the on position. At one point in the rats nest I removed (I still have all wiring) the blue w/ red dash wire goes through a connector and turns to solid blue. I have been pissing around with these wires for a couple hours and well I'm kinda ready to ask for help...

I have tried grounding out each wire independently from the others, in case one was a ground, hell I tried grounding them in pairs too.

I think something is amiss - from the remains it appears the bl/red and bl/yell wires ran directly up under the dash - but whotheFknows...

thanks for any help - no hate comments please - this car has a purpose, just not quite ready to be w/o wipers...

Does this help? FSM wiring Diagrams for 92 Laser AWD wipers
Front:
92laserwiper.gif

Rear
92laserrearwiper.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned