The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NateCrisman

Barnes

Great transaction, super fast shipping!

streetmasters

Great Guy!! Really helped me out with some parts!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I just bought a used head unit from Nate and I'm very happy with the purchase. Great communication, and extremely fast shipping. I sent paypal Thursday night, emailed early Friday asking about a small interior plastic piece, and recieved the package Saturday afternoon with the plastic piece in there. Installed the radio Sunday and it works/looks great. Thanks again man.

Pete

jasonvr4

Just a quick reply to Mr Nate Crisman !!

Nate is very quick in all replys and when sending any items they are packed very well and postage well what can i say it was NO1 priority to Sydney Australia /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif.

Was delivered to me within 10days of purchase /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Thanks Again
Jasonvr4
Sydney Australia

RJ_P

Thanks Nate received the items in LA, though I haven't seen them yet I just heard from my friend. Shipping was very fast!

Till our next transaction, will wait for your email on the AC knobs and power antenna (if working).

Gizmovr4

Nate only lives a few minutes from me in NJ... He's honest and a good all-around guy... bought several parts from him and will continue to buy more- with guys like him around its a pleasure to be back in the GVR4 game...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

turbofonz

Bought a part off him, got it quick and good price. No complaints.

GreenGSX

Nate and his Grandfather drove up from Jersey to buy my turd of a VR-4. He brought cash, was a pleasure to deal with, and didn't try to bust my balls over every little detail. I would buy or sell to him again with confidence.

conquesttsi

Nate sold me the IC piping from a kit he was trying to sell whole, He was cool with the fact I didn't want the fmic it self. Item arrived as it was presented in the thread. Would/Will work with again in the future.

jepherz

Staff member
Bought some parts from Nate that were most likely cheaper than I could find them at any junkyard and he had them shipped pretty fast too. I'm sure I'll be buying more from him.

Thanks Nate.

CarRacer

Bought some rims from Nate, he was great to communicate with and worked against mother nature to get the rims out in a timely manner.

Thanks man.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Just completed transaction. Received the parts as agreed. No problems.

tommyp

I bought some more parts once again from Nate for the ole 1410. I dropped by his shop, we BSd about the meaning of life and we tech talked about various things while he grabbed the parts I neeeded. Besides an easy transaction, he's a very down to earth and friendly person.

raptorWagon

Parts arrived today in great shape and packing. Great communication in negotiating a trade for parts with a bunch small parts I requested. Good seller once again and will to continue doing business with on future items.

got my parts today from Nate! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif awesome guy and very reasonable. very fast at communicating to his customers, just email him dont pm! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nickbuilt

just bought a couple of random things from nate, thanx alot great guy and very helpful!

-nick

Turbo4door1

Purchased a part through Nate's website. It showed up on my porch - timely, packaged well, and as pictured. As it should be - no muss, no fuss. Thanks.

Dan.

- He did get my first name wrong on the package - but I'll forgive it. Dave and Dan are relatively close. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned