The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My New AMS VSR Intake Manifold

Terry Posten

They suck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. Pun intended.

Here are some pics of the new setup.

Motor
Ross 8.3:1 Coated Skirts and Tops
Eagle Rods
ACL Race Bearings

Head
Crower Springs and Retainers
Stock Valves
Light Port, Just cleaned up the mold flashing

AMS Intake manifold
BBK Throttle Body
FP Exhaust Manifold
FP DSM88HTA

1000cc injectors
COP
and a few other ods and ends.

We are doing the motor break in and should be back to the dyno soon. Enjoy the pics.

This is the AMS VSR intake manifold. This should help me get to 700AWHP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

This is the AMS VSR intake manifold. This should help me get to 700AWHP /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

this is the ams vsr intake manifold. this should help me get to 700awhp /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

NZ VR4 RS

i just went to order my AMS VSR inlet manifold and was told they are not making any more for dsm's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

rgeier11

AMS is selling one on eBay right now. Get it while you can.

Here is the eBay item number 170415803045. The auction ends in 3 days.

NZ VR4 RS

looks like the auction has closed, mark if you can get hold of it i will take it. shipping is to new zealand.

will do for jdm parts or whatever it takes as i want the stock throttle like it has.

thanks nick

Looks like the days of the AMS SMIM is over.Now they have the new F1 cast manifolds for the EVO's too bad the DSM world doesn't get any new products like that.

brisvr4

Quoting NZ VR4 RS:
looks like the auction has closed, mark if you can get hold of it i will take it. shipping is to new zealand.

will do for jdm parts or whatever it takes as i want the stock throttle like it has.

thanks nick

Do anything to better my times eh Nick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NZ VR4 RS

its starting to sound promising. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:

NZ VR4 RS

just need to get you freight charges sussed, your $150 dearer than extremepsi.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned