The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Introduction

My name is John Finley and I live in Mount Morris, IL. It's about 30 miles south of Rockford. I've been on the board for about a year now and have owned my VR4 for the same amount of time. I spent a long time just lurking and learning. Finally, about a month ago I got the funds together to get the Galant running. Having the resources on this website available to me have made it a lot easier. I really appreciate all of the assistance and I look forward to helping you guys whenever I can.

Polish

Welcome to the sickness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome, its always nice to have respectfull members who appreciate the board for what it is.

JSchleim18

+1...GOOD move on trolling first before asking all the n00bish questions. Welcome to the sight and I hope you enjoy the site and the car as much as everyone else here does.

fivestardsm

Welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Better come to MOD next year. You are not far away.

You are probably near BOOSTINHARD too. He is near Dixon.

What is MOD I have never heard of that before and I'm only about 20 minutes away from Dixon.

381gvr4

A long time coming welcome!!!! Nice to here she's running. Any pics:!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned