The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Galant GSX build

faqinshiet

Well we don't have a date at the moment but my girlfriend wants to be there before August. I'll have to search for some place to store the car and parts. Oh and jobs for us.
If we are in Virginia by August I have a room at Shoot out just in case we are out there.

Last edited:

faqinshiet

So in preparation to our move to Va I had to organize all the parts in my parents garage. Here are some of the boxes. Wish I could have spent more time organizing the boxes better but will have to do till I can afford to ship and store the car and parts out. This is about have of what I have collected.

Last edited:

KiNgMaRtY

Nice updates with a lot of new goodies! The cotter pin had backed out of my WG on my Evo 3 16g as well. Haha. That is why I just ended up swapping the turbo before mod. I took it as a sign.

faqinshiet

Well I have been driving the galant for the past week and she has done amazing!! She has some idle surge but runs like a champ! She is now tuck away in my parents garage till I can get enough to ship all parts and the car. Here are some pics

faqinshiet

Oh and I forgot I bought these during Black Friday. New lifters, clutch line, Waldrop 450 with install kit, bronze guides and +1mm valves.

And I also bought a cylinder head from one of the guys on here.

Last edited:

Nice...... Love It

ApexHunter

Maybe i can find a place to store it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

faqinshiet

Haha...you have too many cars! It is safely tucked away at my parents but I want it on this side of the USA!

Side note I traded my Xterra for a 2010 forester XT. I got super great deal on wrx suspension, 20mm rear sway bar, and sit cat back (all for $450). And I'm trying to get a set of 2011 wrx wheels but seller and I have conflicting schedules. Hopefully I can get them this weekend. Here is one of the pics I have of my xt

faqinshiet

So drove the galant to LA for west coast mod but had to park in the over flow cause the let the evos everywhere. But once home noticed grinding tot the drive side front wheel/brakes so had to park the car at my parents again. Didn't get a chance to pull wheel and look around cause we had to fly out in a couple hours so put it on jackstands and covered. Ordered an extra caliper and bearings for the next trip out.

Well my thread went to crap since uploads not working so will have to work through and upload the pics.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts