The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Motavational Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

number3

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
Quoting turbowop:
Quoting number3:
The ecu is different, 2nd gear is different, the driveshaft is different, not to mention that what IS shared in a DSM is E39a not the other way around.

*ahem* First gear is different, not second. How soon we forget when we no longer own one. Or maybe it's just age related. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/keke.gif

Oh low blow. Harry are you going to take that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

After this thread I think its good that we don't have a members ride of the month section.

I will take it. It was a typo not old age... this time anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bmxkid415

These are a few years old, But just shows how great my friends are and how much they loved the Galant.

curtis

Here's some old ones I found, I or the management in now way support the fact that there is such a thing as jackstands, Jackstand Ballers or wheel dollies. Its a dark and lonely path to collect a shop full of parts to one day build a over the top car. I'd advice any of you looking down this path to turn and run as fast as you can.

curtis

Last edited:

Galactica

Interesting that the tach is on the right in the Phantom Knock picture. That's a flippin awesome pic too!

curtis

Everyone's tach is on that side. There were rumors of a few special ones that were opposite for "magazine" static display cars that went to the Paris, Detroit and the LA auto show and went to tracks in Japan as well as the Nurburgring where that picture was taken. If you have one of these you have the rarest of rare car.

Got you excited didn't I, its a JDM cluster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Galactica

Quoting curtis:
Everyone's tach is on that side. There were rumors of a few special ones that were opposite for "magazine" static display cars that went to the Paris, Detroit and the LA auto show and went to tracks in Japan as well as the Nurburgring where that picture was taken. If you have one of these you have the rarest of rare car.

Yes...you did actually get me excited for a moment. Then I remembered driving 462 and thought ahhh hes f'in with me!! And I scrolled down and saw you were. Damned good one though! Had me goin there!

Got you excited didn't I, its a JDM cluster /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

something seems to be missing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Galactica

Quoting FavNumber:
Quoting Galactica:
Quoting curtis:

Yes...you did actually get me excited for a moment. Then I remembered driving 462 and thought ahhh hes f'in with me!! And I scrolled down and saw you were. Damned good one though! Had me goin there!

You put your reply inside the qoute.

That's because I was typing it on my "stupidphone" and it inserted it there much to my dismay... Mescoozee, mescoozee...

Last edited:

cheekychimp

Quoting Barnes:
I think what happens is people think that since [Turbowop's] car is *very* nice, and lots of people like it, Mark must derive his attitude from his car. That is simply not the case.

So you mean Mark's just an arrogant asshole and his car has nothing to do with it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Rausch

^ I'm with this guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts