The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mofugas Car IS Back In Action!!!! 11-23-08

Boostin21

i've heard that the 2g sensor eliminates the phantom knock that the 1g/gvr4 sensors commonly pick up.

Olson

2g wont work .

i cant remeber why but it just wont work .

Lonewolf64

A 2g knock sensor will work for a standalone and I *think* for a care with dsmlink but I'm not sure.

G

Staff member
2g & evo sensors will work with an ems not stock ecu.

Boostin21

thanks guys.

Boostin21

after a few electrical problem and making a grounding kit.

SHE FINALLY RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little rich right now but thats fine. I am trying to get a new laptop and a keyspan cable then we shall tune.

She ran for like 5-10 mins!

It turns out i have a few oil leaks to take care of, the lines off the cooler and the fitting for the pressure gauge leaks a bit.

Finally after 3 years of ownership almost to the day and 5 years prior to. The old Mofugas car is back.

Boostin21

i got it through my old work and did it myself. i will have to check on the name of the company that makes it but my buddy works for onr of their distributors if you want me to get a price?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts