The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mods Please Read

Jesus_Negros

Keep at your 1 post per sentence and you'll be their quickly.

sorry wanna asked... im newbie too and how many posts can sell on this forum ( FS )

tombaman

Most forums are usually 50-100 posts to not be a newbie. The time it takes to get there has always benefited me. Lurking around, reading things you'd never even try to just to comment to get your count up.

coyotes

I did this and never stopped and now I have hundreds of posts. Probably one of the most active users on here even though I've only been posting since november. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

ktmrider

Quoting OneMoreVR4:
with my original account i was on this forum with many posts. i have contributed my fair share of knowledge, and of course if i read a post that i think i can contribute too i would. im just not online that much. im not trying to be an exception to the rule as ive technically been on this forum since i got my first galant vr4 in 2002. also there r people on here that can vouch for me.

Only one endorsement would do the trick, the "other" master tech in the Denver area involved in the DSM/GVR4 world since forever.....

acn

I was hoping 20 was the magic number to rid the newbie title. It appears that it is not enough.

NDVR4

I think this is my #26 post and at 25 I got upgraded from newbie statues.

tombaman

Well at least i know what i have to aim for to sell some parts. Thanks. Lol

prove_it

This thread is definitely helping all of you.

Wop, your not a master Mitsubishi tech,

Your a master GVR4 tech. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

coyotes

Quoting turbowop:
True.

I'm also on the road to becoming a master Audi A4 tech. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark I'm gonna just leave my vr4 parked in front of your house full of craft beers. Hopefully all its flaws will awaken your OCD and the desire for fancy adult beverages will inspire you to sex my car up for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbowop

You better leave a stack of cash in it as well, because beer won't buy the parts needed, and I can't fabricate turbos and intercoolers from scratch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

prove_it

No, drink beer, sell his VR4, buy more beer! Yay!

Diego

I think if he needs backing, one would summon GeorgeBillings,Justin,GalantVr4559(Bryan),Kris Parish (can't remember his handle off hand), Willie G, and most importantly Sir John thee Toybreaker himself....

AnotherNewb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cjerk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tagteam.gif

jcrimboli

Being patient about the "Newbie" title is worth your while. Searching/reading before posting a question may make you sift through a boatload of information, but I can guarantee it's time well spent. Or post what you want and get sh*t for it; that stuff's always fun to read too.

Thanks man for that info /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts