The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mods Please Read

OneMoreVR4

dear mods,
i would like to be bumped up from newbie so i can sell on this forum. i have been in the galant/dsm game since i was 16 and i am now almost 31. I used to have an account on here (The555thone) and i bought and sold many parts. i used to own 555 and a nile black unknown, both sold long ago. i didnt visit the forum for several years and when i tried my account didnt work. i started this new account so i could by the vr4 i currently have 692/1000. im not the type of person post on forums that much unless i have something to sell or there is something im buying so thats why my post count is low. i have a super clean shell (506/1000) that im sure someone would love to buy, and a whole garage full of stock and aftermarket parts that im sure people need and or want. id really like to be able to sell these items on this forum.

thanks,
Lev A.

prove_it

Just make a bunch of posts in the anything goes section. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

I really don't think it would be fair to make you an exception to a rule that protects members from scams and issues.

pot

Staff member
To me, buying and selling on this forum is nothing more than an added bonus to the sharing and exchanging of useful information amongst the membership of this forum. Thats its purpose. I don't take it for granted that I can buy and sell parts but contribute my knowledge where I can. With your 15 years of experience I would expect you not limit your posts to only buying/selling but sharing your knowledge with those less experienced.

EHmotorsports

100% with Pot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

OneMoreVR4

with my original account i was on this forum with many posts. i have contributed my fair share of knowledge, and of course if i read a post that i think i can contribute too i would. im just not online that much. im not trying to be an exception to the rule as ive technically been on this forum since i got my first galant vr4 in 2002. also there r people on here that can vouch for me.

turbowop

You're online enough to start this thread as well as reply in it. And you'll be online enough to sell parts, no? Just contribute some knowledge to the forum and you'll be able to sell parts before you know it.

GSTwithPSI

I agree with Pot 100%. But hell, at least you read the rules far enough to know you can't peddle parts yet. Most new members wouldn't even go that far. +1 in my book. I guess you're technically a new old member though, so maybe "you should know better" would apply here instead? Do you have an old good guy thread?

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Quoting OneMoreVR4:
so if i post a bunch of bullshit in the whatever section then u will believe im not a scammer?

Yup.
That's all it takes.

EHmotorsports

you can get your post count up easy by creating an intro of who you are. your car, you know the guidelines. or re-intro.

OneMoreVR4

come on man, dont tell me that u and everyone else here doesnt check in more often when ur selling parts or when u messaged someone about a sweet part uve been dying to get. i thought starting this post was a better way than post whoring but i guess i was wrong. how ironic would it b if one of u guys really needs something i have sitting in my garage. and yes im still online after i started this post just over an hour ago because i have reason to be at the moment. i guess it doesnt matter tho, the way this thread is goin ill have all the posts i need in no time

OneMoreVR4

Quoting coyotes:
you can start by answering all these important questions: click

ha. nice. but in all seriousness if u wana hit me with technical questions, fire away. im a master mercedes benz technician with 10 years experience. also a pretty good fabricator as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LIV4PSI

You can post the roller for sale, regardless of status

turbowop

I'm a master Mitsubishi technician with 16 years experience. I'm also a pretty good beer drinker as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif

OneMoreVR4

Quoting turbowop:
I'm a master Mitsubishi technician with 16 years experience. I'm also a pretty good beer drinker as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer.gif

im a good beer drinker as well

jnava

Staff member
Quoting OneMoreVR4:
come on man, dont tell me that u and everyone else here doesnt check in more often when ur selling parts or when u messaged someone about a sweet part uve been dying to get. i thought starting this post was a better way than post whoring but i guess i was wrong. how ironic would it b if one of u guys really needs something i have sitting in my garage. and yes im still online after i started this post just over an hour ago because i have reason to be at the moment. i guess it doesnt matter tho, the way this thread is goin ill have all the posts i need in no time

I check it all the time...Every f***ing day.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts