The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MOD East Northern VA and surrounding areas.

WiSu

I know this should go under events, but I feel like the 'anything goes' section gets more attention. moderator if you must, move it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
but was wondering if anyone from the Northern Virginia area wanted to drive up together?
Hittman and I are going together, was wondering if others may be interested.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-will

steve

I'm going to move it but keep a pointer here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chad989of2000

Date and time on this action???

WiSu

Quoting Chad989of2000:
Date and time on this action???

Hey Chad.
Interested in driving up?
I know you were trying to get something together for Northern VA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
MOD east is tomorrow as lonewolf said.

there is a thread on it on the "event"s section.
but...

When: October 16th, 2010
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where: Wilmington Blue Rocks Baseball Stadium - Lot A.
801 Shipyard Dr
Wilmington, DE 19801-5154

click

Last edited by a moderator:

Chad989of2000

Eeesshh...that's like 3 hrs from my place. I'm gonna tap out on this one...but I'll keep you posted on the Galant meet.

WiSu

Quoting Chad989of2000:
Eeesshh...that's like 3 hrs from my place. I'm gonna tap out on this one...but I'll keep you posted on the Galant meet.

3 hours away, but I think it may be worth it. let me know if you get a change of heart. haha.

and alright. keep me posted on that one too!
thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hittman

Yea this is definitely going to be worth the drive...there's like 2 Evo 5's and one Evo 7 that I know are going (as well as some others I dont know of)...gonna be str8 EPIC!

WiSu

Haha. Having grown up with an Evo v as a kid in Richmond, not to excited bout seeing one when I've driven one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
there used to be someone who owns a tme Evo vi in nova a few years back. It was at a mach v meet I wanna say in 2003 or 2004. Wouldnt mind seeing that one again.
Evo 7. Meh.
I'm just hoping for an Evo iii. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chad989of2000

That TME EVO shows up to UMD meet each year...it is so clean.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts