The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mitsufest 2014 @ Autoclub Speedway Fontana, CA November 23rd

Jesus_Negros

Hey big fella, gotta stop calling me C.J. I promise you're the only person in the world who does that. It's gross.

Olson

Looks like im bringing the Raider

JamesFoster

Yeah I'll be there with my wife. I currently own my Galant, a Talon and a Laser, none of which run right now, so I'm extra salty today. Expect lots of evo rice boy bashing from me. Look for us and join in on the hate, this is what We look like today.

Last edited:

GVR4ZUM

I'm on my way guys, see you there.
Where is everybody meeting at?

Jesus_Negros

Where yall at?

GVR4ZUM

I saw a Raider... I didn't any Galant Vr4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and I didn't meet any of you guys who came. Maybe next time..

ghostinthevr4

I was by the drag strip I got there late I got the intake manifold fix but I struggled with a coolant leak on the underside of the water pipe. Might swap to a non turbo water pipe or get it welded to fix the problem.

James was also by the drag strip with Sheepy performance, they were awesome had a bad ass Honda.

I drove the galant but unfortunately no one saw, well just the people who have already seen it I guess. Sorry we couldn't meet up I barley made it to the event, I was trying to plug that return all night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Jesus_Negros

Olson, David, and I were by the Raider. We only saw Foster though.

ghostinthevr4

When I got there you text me you was leaving and would be back. It was kinda hard for me to find David and Olson considering I never seen them before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Jesus_Negros

Oh my post was for GVR4ZUM. Yeah I thought I would be back but I had to help out a friend. Olsen was gone by then and I lost David lol.

GVR4ZUM

^ Next time.. So this was just the second year of Mitsufest, how was it last year? More cars this year I'm assuming?

Jesus_Negros

I just moved to California

ApexHunter

My first time @ mitsufest. I got there pretty late. I just flew back in that morning and wasn't sure if i was going to go, coming off a week of hotels, hospital food and jetlag. I wasn't really feeling it. Glad i went though.

ghost- i was looking for gvr4s, didn't spot you either.
GVR4ZUM- ships in the night. Dang, especially since you are from Jersey. Hopefully next year.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts