The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MistaVR4

464/2K

yet another good buy from steve! thanks again.

Steve is the man....Ive bought a few parts from him and had great experiences, not to mention he has also helped me beyond belief with my car..... Thanks homie!!!

number3

We wheeled and dealed... He paid and I shipped... Very easy to deal with. Thank you.

JNR

Bought some oem stuff from him (bezel, shift knob and emblem) and real happy with the parts...Good person to deal with and would buy from again.

John R.

Last edited:

kitcho

bought a roofrack/snowboard rack off steve and i am very pleased with the product. great seller, would do buisness with again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aaron

Good guy to do business with, fast payment & good communication! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Thanks buddy!
Aaron

CO VR4

Steve is great to deal with. I've sold him numbers of parts and he always does just what we agreed. Simple and straightforward deals are the best kind. Thanks, Steve!

A real good guy to deal with.
I bought an exhaust manifold from and got exactly what i was promised extremely fast.
I wouldn`t hesitate to deal with him again.
Thanks.

Frank

Polish

Good guy in my book.

JNR

Steve went out of his way to give me information and pics, for the unit he was selling and was patient in having to finally have to hear I couldn't do it (wife, funds and car things many times don't line up) /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

I did buy a shift boot from him and although it's too soon to have received it, I'm sure it'll be a good transaction, so I'd recommend him!

Thanks, Steve.

John R.

boostedinaz

Steve sold me a gauge in great condition for an extremly fair price. The communication was great and the shipping was very fast. Awesome seller and if it comes to it again I would buy from him in a heartbeat.

cOmpressor

Bought a Fidanza flywheel form Steve and I got an awesome price and it arrived at my door before I even knew it was shipped out. Great communication and will certainly buy from him in the future.

BoostedAWD91

great to deal with and very pleasant. Sold some parts to him and he payed promtly. hope they work great for ya

1941Galant

I bought a CAS off of Steve that I ended up not needing. However he still went out of his way to repair it for me and it turned out perfect. Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts