The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MistaVR4

mistaVR4

No problem fellas! Anytime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh yeah and I do have more for anyone else looking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Last edited:

best person i've ever dealt with, extremely easy to talk to and shipping couldn't be faster

FlyingEagle

Staff member
First board transaction here, will not be my last! MistaVR4 sent me two very sexy (brand new) emblems, and quickly at that. Will do business again. +1

Last edited:

CmanorVr4

Purchased a set of smoked taillights from Steve, two days later they arrived, packaged perfectly and as advertised, thanks for a great transaction, Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Excellent seller, fast shipping, top notch packaging. Even kept me updated with my paypal issue. A+++++

I got my shifter on Wednesday after ordering on Sunday. Quick shipping and PM.
Thanks! I recommend Steve as a seller.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CO VR4

Another great deal with Steve. Always does what he says and when he says it will be done. Top notch guy to deal with, all around. Thanks, Steve!

Garage_Defeat

Sold Steve my race gvr4 intercooler setup.

Good Communication, Fast payment.

Awesome Member. Definitely recommended!

-Dan S.

kcpaz

Sent me a turbo I bought from him before I payed him. Fast shipping, and it was great of him to trust a complete stranger. Thanks a lot Steve!!!

4G63_GSR

great guy! got my IC core packaged great and is in really good condition.

Recieved my logger set up today. Another big plus for the excellent packaging. Got everything safe and looks like the palm has new batteries in it....Thats like a $2 value I did not know about...LOL.

loser3000

Steve bought some brake lines from me, and he was very easy to get along with even with the pm problems. Thanks Steve!

Who is this guy and where is he getting all these parts?

Got an intake snorkle from Steve...he got it right out and it was as nice as he described. He charged me five bucks for shipping and he sent it USPS priority even though it ran him eight bucks. Thanks, Steve. You are one of the many good guys on galantvr4.org. As they say on ebay, folks..."buy with confidence".

mistaVR4

Hey Thakns a lot guys! Its been a pleasure doing business with all of you! I hope you all enjoy the parts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts