The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

miscellaneous mounting bolts

paul j

Rear roll stopper coupler bolt M10 x 110 tapered cone end
Front roll stopper coupler bolt M10 x 75 flange and locking flange nut
Front engine mount bolts at firewall side of the mount M10 x 73 washer assembled - two of these.

I may cut down some new 75mm ones for the front mount. I can not believe I have misplaced these bolts. and the couplers.

Last edited:

JSchleim18

Any pictures of where the bolts go to? I may have them

paul j

No pictures. Unless you have a parts book.
1st one goes through rear stopper rubber bushing on body and connects to arm that goes to block.
2nd one goes through front stopper rubber bushing on body and connects to arm that goes to block.
3rd ones hold front mounting bracket onto block. The left side of the bracket has studs the right side takes the bolts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned