The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Minneapolis trip between Christmas and New Year

turboflanagan

My fam and I are headed up to Minneapolis to see my brother and mom. We will be up there between Christmas and New Years eve if anybody wants to meet up. I'm sure I'll be totally frozen, but it would be fun to meet people from other parts of the country that I otherwise would not be able to meet.

Send me an email if you are going to be around and want to meet up. I will be staying with my brother in St. Michael.

jepherz

Staff member
I'll be up in Rochester over the holidays, and then up to minneapolis for a wild game and to hang out with some friends for a few days. I'd be up for whatever if it can work with my schedule.

CarRacer

If I'm not working or getting roped into a family thing by the wife I'd be up for that. I'm located on the south side of the Twin Cities.

dsmless

just left there with 96, like this last weekend, go to mitsustyle.com there always doing things

Galantvr41062

I live in Maple Grove, north west corner of the cities. I will be out in the garage working on 1062 most of the holidays.

~John

curtis

A Minneapolis cold is murder.....I know some of you remember that commercial. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nartanian

I'd be down to meet up too depending on the time. Just pm me or let CR know since he has my digits. I'm like 5 min away from the MOA.

turboflanagan

So how is the weather up there? Is that storm hitting you guys yet?

I am supposed to fly in on Friday about 8:30 or so.

I am hoping that we won't have any flight problems.

CarRacer

20152_1206218793906_1181758221_30543380_3555007_n.jpg

Woke up to this today.

blacksheep

Quoting turboflanagan:
So how is the weather up there? Is that storm hitting you guys yet?

I am supposed to fly in on Friday about 8:30 or so.

I am hoping that we won't have any flight problems.

I was gonna say if you driving thru and pass thru Des Moines, I'd meet up for a meal, but knowing you - you won't coz you are a meanie! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

turboflanagan

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif to the snow!!! That is more than the kids will likely see in their entire childhood here in Atlanta!

KC, Yes I am a meanie and I just might be crashing a wedding next year, so you had better watch what you say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2of9

lol. yeah. it aint that much /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif good to know you guys are safe from this storm we just had though.

jepherz

Staff member
I left from KC last night around 4 pm. The drive to southern MN usually takes 5.5 hours. This time, it took over 8. Was going 15 mph for a bunch of it on glare ice. Tons of semis in the ditch, jackknifed. The vr4 and ABS worked very well though!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts