The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Midwest Meet-MI, OH, IL, WI, IA and anyone else too June 18, 2016

OldHairyBastard

We can get a carpool going for the Sequoia?

Quoting maroonmetallic:
This could work out for me, I'm not sure about the vr4 as its back on jack stands. I'd definitely want to spend the night and maybe look into taking the ferry across..

galant344

i'll have to try and remember this meet! its been quite a while since ive seen everyone. galant or not i'd like to go, though the galant is currently a running driving machine!

OldHairyBastard

I took that Friday off and the whole Family is coming with. Now we need more crew to add to the list.

1. OHB(Doug)& Family with the pooch.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
UPDATE:

Sorry, have to move this to June 18th. I have another commitment for the earlier weekend. If that affects anyone for Father's Day on Sunday the 19th, I'm sorry.

PM me if you have any questions. More time to get your VR4s working! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

maroonmetallic

Seems this has died a bit since the update. I won't be making the new date though.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Alright, so 10 days from target. If you have plans to participate, please post, or pm me. If not a lot of interest currently and no one is fully committed, I may cancel for now. I always have plenty of other stuff to do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let me know guys. Thanks.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Hey guys, no responses or pms, so I am calling this off for now. I will consider trying again at a later date.

If anyone local wants to drop by anytime, just pm me. I hope to be working on my 92 this weekend.

Any questions, shoot me a pm.

Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned