The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

May 18th VR4 meet&greet COLORADO

Blackwidow

Let's shoot for May 18th in Colorado Springs. We can meet up for lunch at 1370 Garden of the Gods Road at the corner of Centennial and GOG at 1130am.
There is a Chipotle and a Ruby Tuesday there. Then we can go to the Garden of the Gods for a photo shoot and then go for a cruise. If this day works for most, I will make a new posting on CRN.
-B.

nemovr4

Sweet, date is in the calander!!

Last edited:

5OF2k

Ill be there for a little bit, but it'll be hit and run kinda deal. My GF reminded me last night we have a wedding to go to that afternoon. Whoops!

-Jake

Galantvr4559

I should be able to make it but i have a concert later that day. Would love a photo shoot in garden of the gods.

nemovr4

Wanna meet up and cruise down together??

Galantvr4559

yeah we can do something like that. I am putting the finishing touches on my fuel system and cut off switch. when do you want your stickers i had made for you.

nemovr4

Has anyone else shown intrest, I know there are a few more in the Springs and some more around Denver.

nemovr4

Also Bryan if you can bring those stickers, I will pickthem up from you there.

3O3EL0VR4

Is this happening? I can probably make it the 18th guys

Blackwidow

Yeah this is going to happen. Got 15 people as a right now and we are still a week out.
It should be a beautiful day, not hot, not cold.

-B.

Last edited:

Racah15

I will try to make it, I work at 12, so it will also be a hit and run kind of thing. I will be there at 11 or 11:30 if anyone wants to shoot down a bit early. Please take pics guys, I'd like to see the full outcome

Scott Y

Something you guys should consider is having a meet during the monthly Golden supercruise. If you've never been to one, you're missing out. A couple thousand cars, I spend hours and hours just watching the sheetmetal roll by . Back in the days when I still had the GVR4 I took it there and it generated some interest. It's a great show.
The show, 1st Sat of the month.

3O3EL0VR4

I finally got the word. I don't work on Saturday. I'll be there... I super excited to meet other members from around CO.

3O3EL0VR4

Anyone coming from Parker area? We can cruise down together... Or is there already a convoy from Denver that I can join up with?

nemovr4

Quoting 3O3EL0VR4:
Anyone coming from Parker area? We can cruise down together... Or is there already a convoy from Denver that I can join up with?

Galantvr4559 and I are meeting up somewhere off of I-25...haven't decided when or where but...

nemovr4

Also Since I'm not on CRN...can someone update me as to if there is another group going down??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts