The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Maryland Machine Shop Recommendations

Number996

I have a 2.0 block I need bored out to match the Ross pistons I pulled from the original motor. I'm getting mixed reviews between Justice Racing in Frederick, Jackson Auto Machine in Hanover, and Long Engine Works in Elkton. All I need is the engine to be bored out to fit the pistons, that is all. If the price is right, then I maybe will pay to have the block hot tanked before.

Which machine shops do you other Maryland/Mid-Atlantic Gaylant-ers use?

Help a nooby out!

dsmtalontsi95

There is a shop in manchester, Md. Morris machine. Give them a call, I was going to use them but a problem came up with one of the piston. Kinda hard to mess up a bore job.

91VR41400

Rockville Ring and Bearing located at 7406 Westmore Rd, #L, Rockville, MD 20850 telephone number (301) 762-5542. There local and are familiar with mitsubishi. Give them a shout, doesnt hurt.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts