The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MAP sensor and Dsm Link...

SleepinGVR4

So my buddy is going to help me fine tune DSMLink for me. He told me to get a map sensor because it will be easier to compare actual boost to boostEST. I'm using a Evo8 Maf not SD.

So my question is how can I get the ECU to log the map sensor? I'm using the EGR input to log my wideband. Should I select narrowband simulation and use the 02 input for the map sensor? Its only temporary while we get it tuned. I can't use the IAT or Baro input to log actual boost while I'm still using a Mitsubishi Maf.

Anyone else do this?

i thought you were asking how to get the DSM link to read the map in general. not just log since you said he said to get one.. it seemed like you were trying to figure out what to get and how to get it hooked up.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts