The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

MAF translator for sale!!

i've been thinking about this and still want to here a verdict, and especially what people think about it that already have a vpc or afc, or of course both

Tondar

I did some research into a similar device for my MR2, but decided not to pursue:

http://board.mr2faq.com/showthread.php?s=945b6c9ec48c34d31dcf824222e54510&threadid=125933&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

This device is a nice alternative to the S-AFC, but don't expect it to give you much horsepower. Remeber that we aren't naturally aspirated, if you have your boost controller set to 15psi, then you'll get 15psi. These devices allow the turbo to not have to work as hard to give you that 15psi. However, if you read the above post you'll see that the gains are small.

BTW the flow bench data that I took was for my MR2 flapper door MAF that is even more restrictive than our MAF's.

IMHO as always..
smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned