The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

long shot. does anyone know jafro from youtube

kooter

my number 2243881517 send me a text jafro pretty please.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Quoting kooter:
I would like to contact him if possible .

Have you tried him on Patreon.

Not sure how that setup works but it helps fund his video efforts. Might have chat scenarios?

Jafro

Sorry... It took me a week to catch up on my backlogged comments. This coronavirus preparations crap re-org'd my entire workplace. Between that... and being elbows deep in a hour long video I fell behind.

pot

Staff member
Wow.....The legendary Jafro is alive and well and a member of this board. That’s what I’m talking about.

I haven’t seen any new videos in years. Are you still posting? What are you up to these days?

kooter

just wanted to say thank you to the org, I have gotten in touch with jafro.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts