The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

lights wont stop blinking when car is off

okay so i was doing some work on the car today and my stock alarm went off, and my aftermarket alam. i disconnected the stock horn because the alarm wouldnt shut off but the lights wouldnt stop blinking unless i was driving with my brights on. i shut the car off and they would continue to blink. what to do? and my abs light is on as well. fml all in one days work.

help please!

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthCaliVR4

since you have an after market alarm you may just as well disable the factory one linky or lock & unlock the car from the drivers door if the system is working proper & not in conflict with your aftermarket alarm should reset the system.

Last edited:

TMG

That just happened to me. Just remove the battery and it will reset. ABS light, might want to look at your brake fluid level.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned