The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

License Plate Bracket Hardware Specs

SmoothCustomer

I'm looking for the bolts to bolt the bracket to the bumper, if anyone knows where to get them let me know, but if not I need length, diameter, thread pitch, and if they are pointed or not which they might be. The surcharge is getting to high in NY to get a $25 ticket and have it wind up costing $110.

maroonmetallic

It's a 10mm head bolt. I cant say what thread they are as mine are rusted out.
I'd try a standard fine thread mitsu bolt from another place on your car as I dont think
there is a length requirement besides being longer than .5" for proper thread engagement.

SmoothCustomer

Hmm, it sounds like maybe a waste gate bolt would work? If they weren't so expensive I would just buy new ones, but I suppose I will try to find a spare.

THEKID

the thread is 6x1.0 almost every bolt with a 10mm head is a 6x1.0 thread

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
They are 6 x 1.0 mm and available at any good harware store or auto parts store.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned