The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

lets see where you guys mounted your aftermarket gauges

KiNgMaRtY

I mounted mine under my aftermarket radio within the cluster. Others also mount them on the left dash speaker grill. You can also send your main gauge cluster to Ortiz and they can add some pods on it.

paltik

You might also want to try ralliart tri-guages mounted below the radio, or something similar.

jnava

Staff member
Quoting gvr4ever:
Lotek gauge pod. Holy mother of god, they still make them. click

Is that the full a pillar gauge pod? I have a Lotek which was a replacement for the entire pillar on my Xterra SC.

cheekychimp

One I did quite a few years back using the factory ECS pod. It's a neat solution but has two main drawbacks. First it requires cutting the dash which is a huge step unless your dash is already hacked, damaged or otherwise in bad shape. Secondly the range of gauges that work effectively are limited. Fitment isn't an issue but getting a clear view of many gauges especially analog ones is. Gauges like these ones or possibly AEM's digital line work fine though.

transparentdsm

im currently running autometer gauges (all black) and not these prosports anymore. i can see everything great and it only blocks a little bit of the cluster.

turbohf

Quoting raptorWagon:
glove box

same here

raptorWagon

Quoting turbohf:
Quoting raptorWagon:
glove box

same here

I only look at my gauges as needed, and it's nice that it just adds to the car looking stock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Last edited:

turbohf

same here, i really dont care for the look of gauges.

Eaglesfly

Quoting transparentdsm:
im currently running autometer gauges (all black) and not these prosports anymore. i can see everything great and it only blocks a little bit of the cluster.

What pod is that and where can I get it?

thomcasey

MITSUBISHI GALANT VR-4

1992 1996 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 - Dual Cluster - OCPMIT-79

$ 150.00

Submit
CUSTOM GAUGE POD 52mm
Made from OEM Parts
Perfect fit, no modification required
1 Year Warranty

Look down in the 92-96 Galant section

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts