The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

let me introduce myself

hey guys ive been viewing this fourm for a while, just though id become a member. im not new to fourms just search my username and youll see. i used to own a fc3s it got impounded so since ive always loved gvr4s im planning to get one soon, just need to get everything set up with my living situation and im getting one, i fell in love with gvr4s when i was taken on a drive in a 400hp one in the bay, ive been doing my research on them and i know enough to get by, but i am not a noob with them by far. i also dont post about stuff i dont know about so if i can help give info about some products, mods, parts etc i will. i am determined on getting one. but i just want to introduce myself knowing this is a small fourm with the OG members and whatnot.

looking forward to getting some good info

sincerly, Evan West

Okayplayer

Welcome! Have you seen any decent vr4's for sale in your area?

there was one for $4000 its was pretty nice but its gone now, some guy posted a galant and didnt tell me it wasnt a vr4 till later, so im probably going to get one from here, i dont wanna go any further then socal or oregon, im going to go by a shop that has one a few miles from me and check it out, it has 400hp

Jacare

hey im new also. could help but notice you and i were probably looking at the same vr4 in San Jose probably. the white one with the volk wheels right? it was awesome. got to go see it on Tuesday and we had a trade starting to form but the original buyer came through with the money and snagged it from under me. my search continues

dsm10o0

Where in Fremont are you from? Whats your budget, I know a couple people around the bay that are wanting to sell just not posted up yet.

Okayplayer

Ooooo, jump on that. It's always better to be able to bargain before they post!

im staying in hayward now, but i used to live next to american high, im planning on getting my own apartment on fremont, send me a pm with some more info please

Jacare

Quoting dsm10o0:
Where in Fremont are you from? Whats your budget, I know a couple people around the bay that are wanting to sell just not posted up yet.

sent you a pm sir

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts