The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Legnum VR4 emblem

dustyduff

I've tried searching for various iterations of the title, but couldn't locate anything directly useful.

Anyone have the part number or source to purchase a Legnum VR4 emble? I know citymonkey had one for sale here a while ago with the emblem still in the packaging, but wasn't able to snag it in time. My car is coming back from paint shortly and played with the idea of putting on a Legnum emblem if I can source one that's new.

86346-0-0-0.jpg

A part number will do you no good at any Mitsu dealers in America. America obviously never got that badge so no dealer would have it. Google it or eBay it.

I imagine you would find it on one of those sites real easy.

dustyduff

Thanks for the reply Steve. I realize that they never offered the Legnum VR4 in the US (otherwise I'd probably be rocking one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif), but was hoping that maybe the guys at JNZ would be able to assist if I have a part number. Another option is maybe one of our reputable NZ or UK members would be willing to lend me a hand (ahem, ahem misterfixit or fuel).

I'm not sure if I'm looking for the correct term or not, but I can't seem to find one on eBay. Whenever I google it, the only real hit that I get is for a store in the UK called camskill or something like that. The bad part us that they won't ship internationally to the US.

Any additional help is appreciated.

Last edited:

bobdole

I might be able to get for you. I am visiting family in the UK. There is a dealer not far from me. I did some looking around. I think this is the part # MR416355

Charles

dustyduff

bobdole you are the man!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Are you currently there or planning to visit family? Shoot me a pm and we'll work out details. I definitely appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Diego

Hey, i have this Legnum badge on my GVR4. Pm if you want to hash out a price for it.

Count me in on this as well i bought one from a forum member. Roomate accidently threw it away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

bobdole

I called the local dealer today. They are £30.50 in GBP. So US would be $49.72. Then there is shipping also. Lady said takes 1 day to get.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned