The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Landing Page

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting Beaner:
The landing page is dildos just make it go straight to the forum.

Amen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turboflanagan

This one?

I still have it. Was kicking until a couple of days ago when this problem developed. It is just sitting in the garage now waiting to get back into the fray.

I need to get it cleaned up again and get some new pics!

GSX_TC

2 years later and we still have the same ole cars on the landing page.. can we put some new ones on there Hertz?

GSX_TC

Very mature response right there.. I guess we're just gonna have the same ole cars on the landing page forever then.

GSX_TC

Tradition my ass, well I tried. f*** it..

turbowop

Dude, you've already whored your car out on eleventy million forums/sites, made ride of the month on like 30 other sites, and ordered 26 calendars that it was in. Are you really that worried about it being on the landing page of our little forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

LIV4PSI

The landing page was cool, how hard could it be to update it every half of a decade. The pic of 1051 where the interior looks like a Best Buy store cracks me up.

GSX_TC

Mark, that's not it all, I could care less if my car is on our landing page or not. I just get sick of seeing the same ole cars on there, especially the one with the huge EVO 8 wing on it, it would be nice to have some of the more cleaner cars on this site that are actually active on here on the landing page like 4Grim, or updated pics of yours, or gizmoVR4, or the one lap VR4, or pics of baz's AMG I could go on and on on all the nice VR4's we have on here.

i agree with Mike . Even tho i havent been with the comunity very long, i would like to see car of active owners.

turbowop

Quoting LIV4PSI:
The landing page was cool, how hard could it be to update it every half of a decade. The pic of 1051 where the interior looks like a Best Buy store cracks me up.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I had to refresh the page like 50 times before that pic finally came up, yet my engine bay pic showed up 10 times. I still have cruise control in that pic of the engine bay. And yeah, that interior pic is before I even flushed in the Maftpro box, which is no longer even there, along with the datalogger, and the turbo timer, and now have a much cleaner a-pillar. It really did look cluttered back then. So many things have been cleaned up over the past several years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I guess I just don't care about the landing page, since I never use it, along with most members that just bookmark the forum index. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Mike, I recall asking for image IDs for pics you wanted up there, yet you've sent me nothing. You've complained numerous times instead.

The pics are not all a decade old, most around five years. Edit: misread, half a decade is accurate.

The cars, however, are all over 20 years old. So I don't need to hear that these are somehow dated.

It's easy to change, but that doesn't make it important, or urgent, or even necessary if it is only to appease your complaints and insults. You expect me to do something for you? I'm presenting an opportunity, a challenge, to you to step up: pick a dozen pic ID numbers that represent a wide variety of interests and photographic quality that will be seen by a few thousand members and about 20 thousand visitors.

I look forward to your presentation.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Pm sent

desant78

did i notice new pictures?!?!

GSX_TC

yes sir. thank you Ryan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fuel

needs more international rides :p

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts