The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Keydiver

1uGlyGalaNt

Bought an alternator pulley. Good price and fast shipping. Thanks Jeff!

a2vr4

Just received my chips! Ordered a little over a week ago! Thanks much man, hope you stick around!!
~Brian

mikus

I'm in Palm Beach right now, purchasing Jeff's car. He was very thorough in explaining his work on it, met me in between his work appointments to suit my travel schedule, and even topped off teh tank! +1 for a good guy and an asset to a community. Hoping he's able to make cameo appearances around here, even if he's sans vr4 now.

ApexHunter

Keydiver has the best customer service. Both Jeff and Nate were quick to reply to my emails requesting help. My car moved from 5000< feet of elevation in Colorado to sea level in southern California, and I've been experiencing a small amount of knock. After informing Jeff, he was quick to reply with suggestions on how to deal with the problem right away, and then sent out a new chip that is tailored to the car's new surroundings- all he asked in return was that i send the old chip back when i install the new one, if i am satisfied with the performance of the new one. I don't think customer service gets much better than that.

Pick up some spare parts from Jeff the other day. Since he no longer have a gvr4 he didn't need them. So they moved from his shed to my garage. The wife isn't happy at all about me storing more parts in the garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

thecman02

He sent me a chip and whole new ecu. Both worked great. He responds to emails super fast and is always very supportive. I recommend him x 10000 :p

Dont think I can add anything else that not has not been said
about Jeff aka keydiver before but I just thought of one.
I bet Jeff has a big S for SUPERMAN under his shirt. I dont
know how he does it but where would any of us be without one of
Jeff's ecu or chips.He is truly a god send for us. Thanks again
for everything and btw the new ecu is crazy cant wait to add the
other stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

ktmrider

^^ +1,000,000
Blown1 and the rest said it all, Jeff/Keydiver is the absolute best! 2g MAF, 510cc injectors, high altitude. Car fired up immediately, no CEL's, and runs like a dream. Once the adaptables catch up I can only imagine.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Just recieved my stage3 chip.
Definately a great guy who values his customers.
I can't wait to put the chip in my ecu!
I should get the ecu back from terry sometime next week!

HunterDG

Jeff (keydiver) hooked me up with a stage 3 chip and a fresh ECU - Thanks Jeff!

bought a set of FIC injectors and a chip from Jeff! fast shipping! excellent customer service!

gmp

yeah thanks you so much jeff,you really are a great resource and member to the board..
And his shipping and work are top notch.

Hell, I mustve ordered 4 or 5 of his chips in the last 4 years......

Once again, he is the man!! I just recieved my 880 chip in the mail.

Thanks J-

Geoff

It looks like I forgot to mention how much of a badass he is. Helped me out a great deal while I was in a bind. Thanks again!

Muntermugge

Jeff has also help me, with a 3G mas, and keydiver chip and other parts.
He has ship it to me in Denmark, VERY fast..
I will thank for the great help from him...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

I bought a ECU and chip from Jeff about 2 weeks ago, and I'm very happy with it! He was able to program the chip just as I wanted to have it, and the ECU was in mint condition!

Shipping was fast, took about 7 working days from US to Sweden!

Thank's again Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BoostedAWD91

Jeff hooked me up with a chip and gave me a free socket with it. A great guy and will always help you with the right information, had some problems with it and he sent me another one right away to replace it. Couldn't ask for a better transaction

Last edited:

Barnes

For anyone that has been a member of this board for any length of time knows Jeff (Keydiver) is a really stand up guy. It's pretty much a given that he is the man. Just figured I'd ad to his huge good-guy thread.

Thanks for helping me get my ECU squared away Jeff, I appreciate it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned