The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Keydiver

Jeff is the BOMB yo lol

Thanks so much for the chip Jeff, i just need to find time to have my ECU socketed.
A+++++ in our books.
Ok now go underneath tha palm tree with a Margarita and relax /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

No surprise to anyone but Jeff gets another 'Good Guy" vote here

Received my Chip in less than a week from placing the order. I put it in myself and it works great. (BTW this is the first mod I've done myself and not had the shop do it lol)

Luv the stutterbox.

holeshotmoe

Probably no surprise to anyone but I gotta do my duty and post a GG. He financed a volume buy of ISC chips for interested parties; sent mine immediately. Thanks.

Once again Jeff came through for me and hooked me up. I did a little parts trade for a DSMchip for my Talon.
Thanks Jeff

Bimmubishi

Cheers to Jeff! My chip arrived Friday for the Evo. I've socketed my ECU and I owe Jeff bigtime. He spent a good amount of his time going back and fourth with me over this one and I'm looking forward to spring to see how all the new modifications, including his chip and 3G maf work out. Thanks Jeff! I'm going to send you a little something soon.

AL

evochipout_jpg.jpg

Street Surgeon

I purchased a chip from Jeff a few years back and have loved it ever since. He's a great guy to deal with, and is very helpful at all times. Thanks again Jeff!!! Awesome product, great guy!
-Cory

Just received my chip from Jeff today, fast turnaround on my order. It seemed like it took no time to get here. A+++++++ Great Guy to deal with.

-Jeff, once again, your services are greatly appreciated!!!!!-

quasimondo

Jeff's chip has made me fall in love with my car all over again.

atc250r

Staff member
Yet again Jeff has helped me. Without him it would never run as fast as it is as easily as it does. I can't wait to hit the track on Saturday with my new VPC chip!

Jeff is THE BEST guy!!

John

Jeff for man of the century, hands down /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif. Without him, well we'd be

slow.

Really... With all the limitations of the factory ecu, alot of us guys who can't afford a stand alone sytem or refuse to switch wouldn't be where we are today.

fastasleep

I dont know how he does it. I really dont. His chips boggle the mind. Thank you for your service to the galant vr4 community.

jepherz

Staff member
I PMed Jeff about getting a new speed sensor for my car. He took my address, and wouldn't take payment info. 3 days later, I had a new sensor at my door! Jeff is a very valuable asset to this community.

mooserage

Staff member
I bought a chip from Jeff, needless to say I love it. I think I am impressed most of all by his willingness to always answer my millions of off and on topic questions. He's a really great guy and definitely an asset. Thanks for taking away my boost cut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Polish

I've already posted for him but I will again just because he rocks. I needed a little adjustment made to my chip and he did it with the extreme quickness. He also asked if I was having any issues with the car and I explained a timing issue I was having to which he adjusted in the new chip. I can't wait to put it in tonight and take it for a spin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kitcho

jeff socketed my ecu & burned a custom chip for me. great guy, thanks!!

boostx

Got my chip and damm if the car could talk , /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif it would say yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa i like it /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/shocked.gif
Thanks /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif

mistaVR4

Jeff never ceases to amaze me! He is DA MAN!

Thank you once again /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

-Steve

My first GVR4 "mod" and first purchase from this site was bought from Jeff,fast shipping,great communication.. I am very happy. What do you expect from a guy with The coolest name EVER! ...Jeff /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/rofl.gif Thanks..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned