The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just some new broad.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting boostedinaz:
I Here is the best way I can sum up Mike's car. It's Kim Kardashian. There is 0 reason she should be famous but based simply on over exposure she has turned mediocrity into fame. Mike has done the exact same thing here and so many have fallen for it. I can think of a handful of cars that are FAR nicer and well put together than Mikes. Bob Doles car, #3, Banzeg, James Foster, etc yet not a single one of them was mentioned as a nice Galant. Based simply on Mike pushing his car all over the internet he get's mentioned along side 1051. Think about it.

Now on to the real reason his car fires me up so much. The couple of people I mentioned above have very nice cars. They spend time repainting parts, refinishing hardware, picking out parts that work together as a system and most importantly they take great pride in what they have done. When Mike's car gets compared or over shadows truly nice cars it is disrespectful to those people. In my opinion it's a slap in the face to people like Mark who take pride in the cars they build and the time they invested. Those cars should be celebrated and used as bench marks for the rest of the community to strive for, not some half ass thrown together pile that is simply in your face 24/7.

You can call me an ass if you like but I think I hit the nail on the head.

Quoting boostedinaz:

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
It almost seems like you don't like Mike? Are you going to get a T-shirt or something?

You are correct. I am not a fan.

So I'm guessing thats a no on the T-shirt then...Well, can you at least give Mike credit for good marketing? Maybe he likes the business aspect more than turning wrenches /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Quoting mitsubitchy:
Sounds like my plan will be to have a perfect one so no one can say Kardashian at me.

No build is beyond reproach. Even 1051 has had its critics, hence the current titles for Mark and I. I'd like to think we've overcome our differences though, as many members here do over time.

It takes a while to get settled in, but once you do, you will really appreciate this forum for the unique people it brings together. There are some really good guys here (and now ladies), and many of them will go out of their way for you. Welcome.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

Quoting transparentdsm:

LIV4PSI is in your area(OHIO), i suggest getting in touch with him and becoming friends. he has lots of parts and knows his stuff about these cars.

And I'm single /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Quoting transparentdsm:

LIV4PSI is in your area(OHIO), i suggest getting in touch with him and becoming friends. he has lots of parts and knows his stuff about these cars.

Wait Craig, I thought you liked dudes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

LIV4PSI

You were an exception Brett, and I thought we were keeping it on the down low. Why you put me on blast?

MellowVR4

Quoting Hittman:
members flocking to this thread faster than mozcas en mierda!

Thats fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

boostedinaz

Quoting prove_it:
Whole lot of negativity in here. Geesz. Didn't realize that to some people if you don't do every single little bolt and piece perfectly, then it's a crappy car.

Nope not negativity, honesty.

Speaking of honesty Id honestly like to hear why you think his car is one of the nicest examples of a GVR4. What about Mike's car is so nice? What about his build is well thought out?

I dont think everyones car has to be perfect but when people like you and Mike claim it to one of the nicest then yeah his sh*t better be on point.

jnava

Staff member
Quoting Hittman:
members flocking to this thread faster than mozcas en mierda!

Es un chingo de mierda. Pero asi es el desmadre.

Quoting LIV4PSI:

Don't worry. There won't be any excessive internet leg humping because I like your car ;D And I appreciate the heads up on potential assholery, but I'm not worried about that either. I'm sure you're all wonderful when not engaged in your special olympics as someone put it. But really, I've been a car dude my whole life and if you can't put up with that, you don't survive very long.

I've got a filthy mouth and my mind is in the gutter, mmm 90% of the time. I promise that it is very difficult indeed to offend me. (Btw: I know what half of you just thought: challenge accepted!) It's all good.

raptorWagon

That is some fucked up sh*t prove_it...

there are a few women on here, but the only other one I know that is active on Her GVR4 , lurks most of the time.

92GVR4num65

Welcome to the org.....for your first thread, I can say I've thoroughly enjoyed it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

prove_it

Deleted my posts to appease the .ORG gods.

Quoting 92GVR4num65:
Welcome to the org.....for your first thread, I can say I've thoroughly enjoyed it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Yesssssss. I live to entertain.

4Grim

Welcome to the board....there are some great examples for GVR4's on this board. You have seen some of the recommendations..personally mine were Mikes 1051 and Number 3 for me that inspired my build.

Welcome again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

quato

If you go into the archive a bit, I would like to submit Terry Posten's GVR4 as a shining example of what these cars could be.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts