The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

just joined the site

bluzvr4

just thought id say hi. i dont own a gvr4 but i am good friends with a guy on here and he kept telling me to join. i do however own a 3kgt vr4 and a 91 talon tsi. iv heard good things about the site so thought id give it a chance. i will be looking for some parts real soon to for the talon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome to the org. bro. What you've heard is correct. It's a great site with alot of knowledge. +1 on the pics of the 3kgt

bluzvr4

DSCN4307.jpg

DSCN4072.jpg

l_65204cf74ce047768b729019e1caac64.jpg

DSCN4047.jpg

this ones for sale:)

Which one? The white one or the blue one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bluzvr4

actually the white one is sold the tan one is for sale lol. the blue one will never leave my hands

Send me some more pics and info about it. Curious! Always wanted one to mess around with.

bluzvr4

click

heres a link to it i will take less everyone low balls on the site so i left me some wiggle room

bluzvr4

if i get that ecu off u it wont be long. i just have to put it all together

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned