The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

just introducing myself

whats up everyone on the forum!? My name is Anthony im 25 and have been a dsm owner since i was 16, as you see my screen name is kid_eclypse cuz everyone new me as the kid with the fast eclipse. It was a 94gst with a ported 14b, whoo big stuff back in the day lol. I have owned 5 1st gens before i was able to buy my first vr4 4yrs ago. The car is #944/2000 is my favorite car this car is my baby, when i bought it, it had a built motor already with a ported 16g running 25psi and everytime i got on it it was the greastest feeling in the world to me. Eventually like all people you get used to the power and it stopped giving me a thrill, so the next step started and it was go big or go home!
img.php

the motor is a stroked 2.3l 9:1 compression with manley rods and ross pistons and is bored .20 over the head is lightly ported has ferrea 1mm oversized valves bronze valve guides, 3g lifters, titanium retainers, and thicker valve springs, and 272 comp cams, 3layer cometic metal head gasket and JMF intake mannifold, aeromotive fuel pressure regulator. Now the turbo system is a garrett GT40r with a custom made tubular mannifold with Synapse Synchronic 40mm wastegate and flange, 3" downpipe and 3" exhaust all the way back also has SBR stainless steel oil feed and return line kits.

The suspension- KYB fully adjustable shocks all the way around has eibach proline springs, 5lug conversion and a set of 19"axis wheels

The car is not completed as of yet all i have left is mounting the turbo setup and buying tunning software like aem

Welcome to the org. Sounds like a hell of a set up now.
+1 to the color. Definitely been painted right? Post some more pics when you get a chance. I'm interested in seeing this engine bay. Looks clean

thanks for the welcome and will post more pics and the car has been painted mercedes-benz silver

Welcome, I seem to know that car. Years ago at dynolab/lethal that car was around. I remember the hood vents and the color. Don't know if you owned it then but John Walton was always doing something with my car and that one was in storage tere for a bit I think.

I live in Acworth and you probably have seen my car around at some point being in the same area. I haven't had it out much in a LONG time but i used to have it out almost every weekend a few years back. Picures of it are in the link in the signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

hey crankwalk its a small world this is the same car but at that time it belongedto my friend eric and at that time it only had a 2.0 in it. I have not seen your car and im in acworth alot being that i work there and i did drive my car to and from work daily, the only 1 that i knew of close to me ways in calhuan and the 1 at 4gperformance, and may i say WOW ive seen the article before on your car and always thought it was an amazing car i wish mine could look like that

Well that's cool its the same one. I figured so with the silver paint. My car is going over to 4gperformance tonight to get some work done and then when it's out maybe we can meet up one of these days.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts