The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

just got my very first vr4. #148

kooter

hello and wanted to just say thank you to everyone for there hard work and contribution's to this website it is already been very helpful.

kooter

see already learning so much from reading post's.

I just got the car today
99k miles appears unmodified. it is listed in the cars for sale.

was purchased from ga is very clean and strong. needs a little love and I am looking forward to giving it all I can.
first and foremost will be a radio.
friend of mine took a bus from here in chicago, il to atlanta, unknown to us there was a freak snow/ice storm in that area and everything was shut down. well after the 22 or so hour bus ride he then drove some 15 hours straight back without any complaints or problems from the car.
plenty from him about the no radio though.

I work at a dealership first thing we did was put it in the air the small crowd of 6 guys that had gathered aroudn were all amazed just at what it was and how good it looked.

I know nothing about the car and have some getting used to driving it compared to my 90 galant that I have been driving for some 6 years.
well not sure what else to add in just now been a long couple days so gonna read some posts

welcome to the .org post some pics of it when you have a chance you will learn a lot from here especially with the guys who have had these cars for the longest and i actually have spoken to some of these guys on the phone and know their stuff...There are a lot of people that post here and people who have sarcasms and who bash on other guys but just ignore it and don't be pushed away by that. Other than that the site is pretty chill..

Wellcome to the .org man I am a newbi as well and in the middle of a rebuild and there is a ton of info on here. Every time I have been stuck there has been people to get me going again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

kooter

here are some pics
some were already posted on here under car for sale. and a couple quickies I just took last night and this morning
img.php

img.php

and yes the red one is also mine just a base line galant

stealthtt24

Congrats and welcome! I actually bid on that car when it was on eBay. Mind if I ask if you were the high bidder? If so, you got a gem there. What all work does it need out of curiosity?

MitsuDriver274

My first mistake was selling my first vr4. My second mistake was buying a vr4. 8 years and three vr4's later, I learned my lesson, these are amazing cars, hold on to yours.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned