The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

Gizmovr4

Juan, awesome guy! At the shootout when 584 decided to act up and break down Juan was there to help! Let me borrow a set of injectors to help diagnose the problem, took no money! I even took longer than expected to mail them back to Juan - not one complaint! What a stand up guy - guys like Juan are what make the GVR4 community as awesome as it is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

11secDSM

Bought a set of Curtis made JDM bumper brackets from Juan. Arrived quickly and as expected. Thanks again!

me1109

jnava is a great forum member to deal with! Super fast shipping and the goods come really nicely packed!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

kjbtsi6686

jnava has help me a ton getting 577/2000 back on the road. Without people like him in the community we would all be up sh*t creek without a paddle.

bobdole

Package received. Thanks Juan.

mooserage

Staff member
Easy transaction, always quick to respond. Bought a bumper from Juan, really well packed and arrived as expected. Would definitely recommend buying anything he's selling!

Eclipsetrekker

Bought a turbo and manifold from Juan, shipped fast and extremely well packaged, communicated and sent pics and tracking info instantly! One of the best internet transactions I've had! Thanks man!(made this login just to leave this review)

GotInsulin

Another silky smooth sail from the master of obtaining weird, rare parts. Thanks for the roof rack locking trim!

slugsgomoo

I just bought a second JDM fuel door from Juan because I lost the first one I bought in a move /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Also picked up an 89 under dash, and like always packaged like a pro and safe and sound to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

diambo4life

He is good people. I have spent a few bucks through him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bobdole

Easy and quick transaction. Juan is trusted member. A+++

GotInsulin

For the first time, I sold Juan something he needed. Just as smooth as any other transaction. A++

bobdole

Another great transaction with Juan. A++++++

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts