The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

VR4Scott

The best guy ever

LIV4PSI

Bought a grill from jnava. He knows bubble wrap can crack the corners, so he used shrink wrap instead. Thats the kind of expertise and professionalism that is free when you buy parts from Juan. Guess what else is free? Approx 80ft of shrink wrap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

JGS208

JDM bumper:
Juan did a fantastic job packing, communicating and providing tracking on my JDM front bumper. He was asking if all was good even after the fact of me recieveing it.
A+ dude. Will buy from again.

manikbastrd

Has every random part ever, and always packs and ships quickly. Eight thousand layers of padding on my valve cover...I actually hate him for that. Also this post is super overdue. K thanks Juan!

TurboDSM

Quick to ship and there to help other vr4 owners /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

SteveDSM

Ordered a set of the Curtis made JDM bumper brackets that he coordinated with Curtis about. I've bought a few things from Juan in the past, but as usual they were shipped to me in a very timely manner, packaged really well, and very good communication. Thanks again Juan!

pot

Staff member
Juan is an outstanding seller and contributor to this board. He squared me away with an immaculate 89 Underdash and promptly refunded me a payment when I backed out on a pair of tail lights. Can't say enough good things about the man.

Thanks again Juan and until next time.

kerry92gvr4

Just got my pre-facelift fogs. We worked out a great deal. They arrived faster than I ever thought something could even be shipped over the weekend . Thanks again man. Your fogs are on there way

GSTwithPSI

I don't know how immigration hasn't caught up with this guy yet. I'd be willing bet the IRS is on the hunt for him too considering the amount of parts he moves in a year. But hell, even Donald Trump would approve of Juan's business ethic, as he ALWAYS delivers. From tacos to roof racks, Juan's got it all.

GSTwithPSI

I swear to god I have a box sitting at the doorstep from Juan damn near every other day. Thanks for the rear mud flaps, dude! Now, find me some front ones.

GotInsulin

Juan rules! He found me the parts I needed for a roof rack I needed in no time flat. Packing was superior to most transactions as well.

transparentdsm

this guy right here, top notch as usual. paid me fast and is going out of his way to find and import a part for my bumper. thanks again!

pot

Staff member
This marks our second or third transaction and the bottom line is Juan is an excellent salesman, communicator, and overall gentlemen. Thank You Juan and I look forward to working with you into the future.

HollywoodHalo560

Juan is consummate example of the ideal seller. I have every confidence that items purchased from him are always; exactly as pictured, packaged expertly, and delivered promptly. This last statement means more when taken into account that the items I have purchased are not easy to ship, nor sturdy (Two GVR4 Grills, Intercooler and Piping, Plastic Pieces and Electronics). I just completed yet another transaction with him and I have no doubt there will be more to come. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the best experience.
Thanks Again Juan as always
Ryan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts