The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

EHmotorsports

Another great transaction guages were well packaged.

EHmotorsports

picked up a timer harness,shifter core and a drivers A pillar. shipping was fast and it was packaged well.

slugsgomoo

I should get a picture when I get home, but got an eterna grille (4X4 badge haha) and EDM amber corners.

Possibly the best packaging job I've ever received from anyone slinging parts. I would not hesitate to buy fragile stuff from Juan again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

92_talon_awd

Bout a Willem chip programmer, well packaged, communication was great and he shipped it almost immediately. He also sent me pictures of the receipt from the post office and the box right before it shipped. Insane! Wouldn't hesitate to business with again or recommend to anyone else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Ten Fiddy Juan comes through again. Bought a set of EVO 8 Rear Seats off of him and he even delivered them to me at work. I'm local to him...but still. Give this guy all your business!

badams

Bought DS & PS A Pillars from Juan..... packaging was great and they arrived quickly. Great guy to do business with!

92awd4u

Bought my JDM front bumper from Juan. Super awesome guy and great communication!!!

Chad989of2000

Thanks a ton Juan. He hooked me up with some hood vents in excellent condition. Great communication and super fast shipping. Good guy for sure.

BluFalcon

Can't say enough good things about Juan. Great guy to do business with, gentle natured, returns your calls in a non stalkerish way and has soft hands.

No homo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

unistylef

Fast and Professional. Look forward to continued business.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned