The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

matt92vr4

Bought a couple little things. Fast shipping and good price. TXT me the tracking number without asking. Thanks!

MarW90GSX

Purchased a stock intake setup from him. Great guy with super fare prices and quick shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thedsmguy

Pulled of a successful "payment plan" on a part I was selling, which says a lot to me. Always been a good communicator and willing to do what is right etc.

Thanks!

GSTwithPSI

Juan sold me an 89 underdash. He made a special trip back to the junkyard just to pick up the vent tube for me, and paid for it out of pocket. The part showed up fast, and was packaged excellent. Great guy, great seller. Thanks, Juan!

the_underdog

I've bought from and sold to Juan and in both cases he was great to deal with. Thanks for the easy transactions!

theevozero

Traded an old whore FP intake pipe, some couplers and a k&n air filter for some minty fresh back seats and some Galant brochure literature I can't read. I'm happy.

BluFalcon

Jnava: Good guy to do business with, and a even better friend. Thanks for the hookup, sir!

Last edited:

Boostdtalon

Good business with him. Quick to ship and even called me to tell me he was going to the post office.

I'll let the FP housing thing slide. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
That was totally Anthony's fault... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4thStroke

I sold Juan some intercooler pipes. Easy to work with and no issues throughout the exchange. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

I haven't even received my package yet, but I can tell from everything above that I am not going to have any problems. Gave me a heck of a deal on a GVR4 specific fmic, awesome guy, texted at what I believe was 6am (his time), couldn't ask for a better seller.

just picked up my FMIC from the post office. Couldn't be happier. Exactly as he described it. Would not hesitate to buy from Juan again. Thank you sir!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

curtis

Bought a unicorn from him ... pristine unicorn at that... looks like NOS parts(thats new old stock not anything to do with spray or the fast and the furious) Wait maybe some corona in the mix but thats OK too .......not only did he ship it the next business day but over packaged it and gave me tracking updates along the way so our man goes above and beyond what normal sellers do. 5 stars like JNR don't hesitate to send him money as a gift with paypal............ Juan is solid and will take care of the situation.

Also some say he can find large supplies of hookers in the greater Dallas / Ft Worth area. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

EgonOlsen

He bought a pair of amber corners from me, prompt payment, no hassle at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

minneSNOWta

k+

theevozero

Awesome customer service, lol. He went out to a junkyard in Dallas and found a obscure part that I had been trying to get for a little while now and had no chance in hell of finding where I live. I sent him money and moments later he shipped them to me. Awesome dude, great friend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned